wymiana językowa w lipcu [exchange language Chin-Pol]-CHIŃSKI native speaker

Więcej
3 lata 11 miesiąc temu #5816 przez 之乎者也
Hey fellas:

I am a Chinese [male,23 ]lives in Warsaw who wants to exchange studying language in July . I've been working in several language schools lecturing Chinese for 2 years . From this summer on I would like to learn Polish ,but I will be back to China during the summer,therefore, only one month left.But if it's acceptable for both of the two parties,the program can be prolonged after the holiday, and time will be rescheduled.

Regarding to the the present days, any time during the daytime is wonderful, during the night is acceptable .

Hope you can speak English, but it is not required.My Polish is basic,possibly A-2,I think,no certificate to prove that.  I've learned Russian,almost forgot ,as well as German, totally forgot .I speak English, as you can see. :)However, I really consider my previous experiences are good for continuing to study Polish grammar,which means you don't need to squeeze out your brain to explain why the grammar functions in this or that way.

For detailed information please do not hesitate to contact with me by the following address:
mail: Ten adres pocztowy jest chroniony przed spamowaniem. Aby go zobaczyć, konieczne jest włączenie w przeglądarce obsługi JavaScript. or WeChat:淡淡男 or QQ: 435969122

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

Czas generowania strony: 0.146 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena
FaLang translation system by Faboba